Master Andrew Oh
Master and Head Instructor of Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY is Master Andrew HJ Oh; a 5th Degree Certified World Taekwondo Federation Black Belt, former 3 time US Team Member, US National Champion, 2012 London Olympics Games US Olympic Team Trials Participant and was formerly Ranked 16th (Bantamweight–63kg) in the World in 2010 by the World Taekwondo Federation.
- Holds a 5th Degree Certified World Taekwondo Federation Black Belt
- Current, Head Master of Ultimate Champions Taekwondo, Bayside Location
- Tournament Committee Member, New York State Taekwondo Federation
- Training in Taekwondo for over 20 years
- Teaching experience for over 15 years
- Head Coach and Trainer, Team Champions Competition Team
- Taught at various beacon and church programs in NYC area
Major Athletic Achievements
- 9th Place at the US Olympic Team Trials for the 2012 London Olympic Games
- 2011 USA Senior National Team Trials: 2nd Place
- 2010 USA Senior National Champion
- 2010 U-24 US National Team Member
- 2010 USA National Team Member for 2010 US Open Championships
- Ranked 16th in the World on June 2009
- 2007, USA Collegiate National Team Member
- 2005, USA Junior National Team Member
- Represented and Participated for the United States of America under the US Olympic Committee for the 23rd Universiade Games, '05 Jr. Pan American Championships and Mexico vs. USA Goodwill Games
- Competed in over 30 different states in the USA and over 10 different countries in the World (major countries includes: France, Germany, Great Britain, Thailand, Mexico, Aruba)
- British Open Bronze Medalist
- US Open Bronze Medalist
- 10 Time New York State Taekwondo Champion
- Trained under the US team at the OTC, Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Featured Recognized Athlete on USA Taekwondo: http://www.usa-taekwondo.us/athletes/andrew-oh
- Performed many demonstrations all around the USA. Major demonstration includes: Thanksgiving Day Parade in Manhattan, NY in front of Times Square, NY Mets, NY Islanders, Long Island Ducks, Numerous Tournaments & Street Fairs
- Numerous Newspaper Articles published on success and stories on the following papers: Newsday, The Korea Times, Queens Tribune, Whitestone Times and Many Local Papers
- CPR and First Aid Licensed by American Heart Association
- Studied Fitness, Nutrition and Exercise Science at Queens College
- Professional Affiliations
- AAC, Athlete Advisory Council Representative for the New York State Taekwondo Federation
- 2012 US Olympic Team Trials for 2012 London Olympic Games: 9th Place
- 2011 US Senior National B Team Member
- 2011 National Team Trials: 2nd Place
- 2010 Pan Am Games Team Trials: DNP (Torn Meniscus)
- 2010 USA National Championships: GOLD
- 2010 U-24 National Team Member
- 2010 U-24 National Team Trials: 1st Place
- 2010 US Open: US National Team Member
- 2010 US National Team Trials: USA Senior National B Team Member
- 2009 June 2009 World Taekwondo Federation World Ranking: 16th
- 2009 New York State Championships (Bantam): GOLD
- 2009 Buffalo National Qualifier (Feather): BRONZE
- 2009 Champions Open (Light): GOLD
- 2009 U.S. Open: Quarterfinals
- 2008 US Senior National B Team Member
- 2008 Pan American Championships US National Team Trials: 2nd Place
- 2008 New York State Championships (Bantam): GOLD
- 2008 Champions Open (Light): GOLD
- 2008 U.S. Open: Quarterfinals
- 2008 US Collegiate National B Team Member
- 2008 Collegiate World Trials (Bantam): 2nd
- 2008 York National Qualifier (Bantam): GOLD
- 2007 U.S. Open: Quarterfinals
- 2007 U.S. Senior Nationals (Bantam): BRONZE
- 2007 23rd Universiade Games: US Team Member
- 2007 World University Games Trials (Bantam): 1st
- 2007 Collegiate Nationals: SILVER
- 2007 U.S. Open (Forms): SILVER
- 2007 New Jersey State Championships: GOLD
- 2006 Champions Open: GOLD
- 2006 U.S. Senior Nationals: Quarterfinals
- 2006 Miami National Qualifier: SILVER
- 2006 AAU District Qualifier: GOLD
- 2006 U.S. Open: Quarterfinals
- 2006 New Jersey State Championships: GOLD
- 2006 New York State Championships: GOLD
- 2005 Junior Pan American Championships: Quarterfinals
- 2005 U.S. Senior Nationals: Quarterfinals
- 2005 British Open (Bantam): BRONZE
- 2005 German Open (Jr. Light): Quarterfinals
- 2005 USA Junior National Team Member
- 2005 Junior Olympics (Jr. Light): GOLD
- 2005 Providence National Qualifier (Junior): GOLD
- 2005 Providence National Qualifier (Senior): BRONZE
- 2005 Canada Team Championships: SILVER
- 2005 Virginia State Championships (Senior): GOLD
- 2005 Virginia State Championships MVP
- 2005 New Jersey State Champs. (Sr. Bantam): GOLD
- 2005 U.S. Open (Jr. Light): BRONZE
- 2005 NYSTC British Open Team Trials (Jr.): GOLD
- 2004 Mexico Open (Sr. Fly): SILVER
- 2000–2005 New York State Championships: GOLD
- 1991–1999: Various Medals at Local and State Championships and Events
Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo was founded in 1988 by Grandmaster Sang K. Oh and has developed itself as one of the premiere martial arts facilities in New York and the Tri-State Area. Currently, Grandmaster Sang K. Oh is the President of the New York State Taekwondo Federation, the only officially recognized New York State Taekwondo organization under USA Taekwondo and the US Olympic Committee.
Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo is home to international and national champions. All Masters and Instructors of Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo Association (UCTA) are certified by the World Taekwondo Federation, Kukkiwon (Taekwondo Headquarters in Korea) and Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo Association. In addition to certifications, our instructors are highly trained and motivated to teach students of all ages and levels.
Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY specializes in martial arts training, both physically and mentally. Our facility provides quality instruction for ages 2 and up, teaching respect, discipline, self-control and perseverance. Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo has an excellent bully prevention program, teaching young children confidence and self-control to cope with various situations.
Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY also offers programs for teenagers and adults in Martial Arts and Taekwondo. Whether your goal is to get in shape, learn real self-defense, or just release stress, martial art training at Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo is the way to go.
WHY CHAMPIONS TAEKWONDO?
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY is taught by Master Andrew Oh:
- 5th Degree Certified World Taekwondo Federation
- 2005, 2007, 2010 US National Champion
- 3 Time US National Team Member
- Competed and finished 7th at the 2012 London Olympics US Team Trials.
- Formerly World Ranking 15th in 2009 by the World Taekwondo Federation
- Teaching experience of over 15 years.
- Actively teaching Taekwondo at NYC Public Schools (PS188, PS94, etc.)
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY offers over 60 classes a week with a great schedule for working parents, making our program available for anyone.
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo offers a structured curriculum along with well-trained staff and great teacher to student ratio to provide quality instruction for our students.
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY offers full spring, summer and winter programs, along with after school, birthday parties and parent night out events.
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY is directly connected with the New York State Taekwondo Federation, a 501c3 non profit organization and the ONLY recognized official State organization under USA Taekwondo and the United States Olympic Committee.
- Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo is a family. Together, Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo has raised over $90,000 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital and our students have demonstrated at the Manhattan Parade in Times Square, New York Mets, Long Island Ducks and most recently, the Brooklyn Nets! Some of our students were even featured on ESPN, USA Today and NBC!
(Ages 2 to 4)
Develop Positive and Healthy Habits from a Young Age!
Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY is one of the few establishments in NY with a great martial arts program for young toddlers from ages 2 to 4. Our youngest group (Ages 2 to 4) require a different style of instruction due to their age and brain development. This is a critical time in their life to develop good and healthy habits and learning skills to prepare them for when they enter school. Little Tigers Students at Ultimate Champions Taekwondo in Bayside will develop:
- Respect for Others
- Discipline and Good Listening Skills
- Self-Control and a “Yes Mom! Yes Dad!” Attitude
- Healthy Life Habits
- Physical and Mental Fitness through Martial Arts
- Structured Curriculum and System for Ages 2 to 4
Kids Martial Arts
(Ages 5 to 12)
Parents dream for their children to become Successful, Healthy, Respectful and Pleased with Life. Make that dream a reality at Champions!
At Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY, we help children become more confident with their own capabilities, learn self-control, respect and honesty. These personal characteristics have proved to help children achieve their fullest potentials in life. Ultimate Champions Taekwondo in Bayside, NY offers the following in our children’s program:
- Traditional and Olympic Style Taekwondo and Martial Arts
- Self Defense and Bully Prevention
- Build Character, Confidence and Life Skills
- Physical and Mental Fitness through Martial Arts
- Academic Improvement
- Improvement in the 5 Tenets of Taekwondo
- Indomitable Spirit
(Ages 13 and up)
Step away from the streets and peer pressure today by taking a step into Martial Arts!
Teenagers today are easily exposed and influenced into many negative behaviors and habits from their peers and media. Technology and media have taken over the everyday behaviors of our teenagers. Instead of having your teen waste time doing those things, why not have them take martial arts classes at Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo?
Our teens will learn how to defend themselves, build confidence and discipline, and get in shape. Kicks, punches, footwork, strength and conditioning and cardiovascular exercises will help build a strong and healthy body. At Champion’s Taekwondo, we offer you the perfect combination of benefiting physically and mentally, keeping our teens off the streets and in a healthy environment.
Most adults do not have enough time in their schedules to get a healthy daily workout. Some try going to the gym, but this method is usually ineffective. Many will just lose their money and end up unmotivated and unhealthy. Others try jogging and other forms of aerobic exercises but cannot keep up with their own schedules.
At Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY, we offer special Adult Martial Arts classes and modernized physical fitness programs designed specifically for adults. Because the entire body is used in Taekwondo, you don’t have to bother using numerous machines to build muscle or lose fat. Our Adult Martial Arts Classes in Bayside, NY include a mixture of Traditional Martial Arts, Olympic Style Taekwondo, Hapkido, Physical Fitness, Strength and Conditioning programs, and real life self-defense training to provide a more modernized and realistic martial arts program for adults.
Adult Taekwondo classes at Champion’s Taekwondo are available for Ages 17 and Up.
Make your Olympic Dream a Reality!
At Ultimate Champion’s Taekwondo in Bayside, Queens NY, we offer special competition training and fight team programs for those who want to take their training to another level. Champion’s Taekwondo has produced numerous State, National and International Champions in the Olympic Sport of Taekwondo. Taekwondo has been an official Olympic sport since the year 2000 in Sydney and to this day continues to be one of the most exciting and competitive Olympic sports in the World. Our Sport Taekwondo Program offers training in:
- Fight Team (Sparring Team)
- Developmental Athletes (6 to 9)
- Youth Athletes (10 to 11)
- Cadet Athletes (12 to 14)
- Jr. Athletes (15 to 17)
- Sr. Athletes (17 & Up)
- Black Belt Fight Team (Black Belts Only)
- Sport Poomsae (Competition Forms)
- Freestyle Kyukpa (Competition Breaking)
- Creative Moogi (Weapons Training)
- Bo Staff
- CFIT – Champions Fitness: Strength and Conditioning Program
Bayside Champion’s Taekwondo
Transported After School
Developing Physical, Mental and Academic Excellence through Martial Arts Since 1988
Bayside’s #1 After School Martial Arts Program
Children at Champions Taekwondo love our program. In fact, not only are they loving martial arts, students are showing improvement at school and developing vital life skills.
FREE TRANSPORTATION FROM SCHOOL
We provide pickup from school to our facility five days a week. Call us at 718-423-0011 to see what schools we are covering for the program this year.
KIDS MARTIAL ARTS: BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE, SELF DISCIPLINE and RESPECT FOR OTHERS
At Champions Taekwondo, we teach our students to do their best in their academics and martial arts training.
But most importantly, we want your child to have fun, make friends and learn important life skills to help them succeed in their lives.
Your child will learn vital life skills such as: Respect – Self Discipline – Self Control – Focus – Concentration – Improved Confidence
IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS THROUGH MARTIAL ARTS
Martial arts is a great workout... and fun at the same time. Nowadays, so many children turn to technology rather than physical activity. Students at Champions Taekwondo show a huge improvement in health and physical fitness.
Our program will teach your kids how to have fun exercising, while developing good and healthy habits for life.
Get Started Now and Receive These 3 FREE Bonuses
(Over $200 Value)!
- BONUS #1: FREE Student and Parent Consultation to discuss your child’s needs, progress and to see if this program will benefit your child.
- BONUS #2: FREE Half Day and Teacher Work Days on all school days where kids have early dismissal.
- BONUS #3: 2 FREE Martial Arts Lessons for Your Child -- 1 Private Lesson and 1 Group Lesson ($130 Value)
START HERE: GET OUR CLASS SCHEDULE, PRICES AND WEB SPECIALS.
...And Get Out FREE Report on “Building Your Child’s Confidence”
BAYSIDE MARTIAL ARTS SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
MARTIAL ARTS CAMP: FUN, EDUCATIONAL AND HIGHLY REWARDING
It’s not all just fun and games. Kids will go home learning respect and discipline, while being involved in an educational program both physically and mentally.
CALL US AT 718-423-0011 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM AND ENROLL YOUR KID TODAY!
EXERCISE and FITNESS
Proper exercise and physical fitness is so important for our child’s health.
By exercising, children will live a healthier life style, prevent obesity and diabetes, relieve stress and staying fit. Also, exercising will help prevent injury in their daily activities.
POSITIVE MENTAL DEVELOPMENT
Our program offers your child a positive and encouraging atmosphere. We will teach your child not to give up and overcome obstacles and challenges.
Your child will learn the “I can do it!” mentality here in our camp. That way, they can reach their very best in anything that they do in life.
BUILD GOOD LEADERSHIP AND SOCIAL SKILLS WITH OTHERS
Martial arts training teaches students respect, self-discipline, self-control and focusing skills. However, martial arts also teaches students leadership and good social skills. We are not only a camp, but a team.
We work together towards what is right and stay away from what is wrong. Our children learn that we use proper actions to solve issues but not violence.
Our students build amazing confidence through leadership and teamwork exercises and training.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
Your child will have a load of fun at our facility. They will be involved in fun and unique group games, martial arts exercises, weekly themed activities and so much more.
START HERE: GET OUR SUMMER CAMP CLASS SCHEDULE, PRICES AND WEB SPECIALS.
...And Get Our FREE Report on “Building Your Child’s Confidence”
Same Boring Birthday Party Every Year?
GIVE YOUR CHILD A BIRTHDAY THEY WILL
In fact, our birthday parties are so good that we have them coming back for a second, third and even fourth time year after year!
Our parties are super fun and structured unlike other places where it is chaotic and crazy. Best of all, your child will be a STAR!
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY...
- 1½ to 2 Hours of Fun, Exciting and Structured Events
Parents can relax in our party room while our staff takes care of the rest --- or come and join in on the fun together!
- Pizza Party and Custom Cake for Kids
Birthday child will get a special custom cake, pizza and drinks all included in our awesome party.
- Up to 20, 30 or 40 Kids for a Fun Time
The birthday child and kids will be fully entertained while the party is fully controlled and moderated by our highly trained staff.
- Leave the Decorations and Setup to Us
Our facility will be fully decorated with balloons, streamers and birthday decorations along with tables and chairs provided by us. (Of course, you can setup more if you’d like!)
- Expect Children to Go Home with a Smile
Our party will provide all the games, activities and martial arts fun throughout the party.
- Your Child Will Be a Super Star!
Best of all, your child will be in the front of their friends, demonstrating along with our staff. (Super Star Kid of the Day!)
YOUR CHILD WILL GET TO SHOWCASE THEIR MARTIAL ARTS SKILLS...
If they haven’t had any training, we’ll prepare them with a complimentary training session on us!
- In the beginning of the party, we will show all of the kids and guests some basic martial arts moves with your child in the front. (Don’t worry, our instructors will lead the way and guide your kid!)
- Your kid will demonstrate some cool martial arts moves (Just like those High Flying Ninja Turtles they see in the Movies) they learned in front of their friends and even break a board!
- Our instructors and demonstration team will display an amazing talent of martial arts to all the guests, children and birthday kid! (Of course, let’s not forget all the awesome games and activities planned for your child!)
- All of this will lead to a huge boost in your child’s confidence and self-esteem.
- Guess what? Your child’s birthday party will be the talk of the month. Don’t be surprised when you receive tons of compliments on hosting your party with us!
EVERYTHING SOUNDS GREAT! HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
For 1 1⁄2 hours of fun for your child with between 10 and 15 of their friends, it would easily cost over $500 at a local fun zone or activity center. On top of that, you won’t get the proper supervision and structured program that we offer.
Most importantly, our party is super fun!
Call today and schedule your kid’s super fun birthday party starting at only $199.97!
Don’t forget to ask about our BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD packages and reserve the party that works best for you!
OUR DATES BOOK FAST
Because our parties are so popular, we have kids that book with us for 4 years straight! Make sure to try and book at least 3 months in advance at guarantee your date.
CALL US AT
TO SCHEDULE YOUR KID’S BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!
...And Get Out FREE Report on “10 Tips for Making Your Child’s Birthday Party a Huge Success” along with more information on our birthday party, prices and schedules.
GET STARTED NOWCLICK HERE
and fill out our inquiry form to get more information about us and our programs.
TUE 2:00 PM – 8:30 PM
WED 12:00 PM – 8:30 PM
THU 2:00 PM – 8:30 PM
FRI 2:00 PM – 8:30 PM
SAT 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM